Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I didn't ask for poo...

Last Monday was the first appointment we had for our little parasite. All ranting aside, our little one is positioned all correctly, looks like a tiny squid-like creature and has a "normal" heartbeat (with all info in my hands I am convinced our baby is actually a hummingbirdsquid... a very unique little thing woot).

Now onto the rantings of the me.

L2Hire Noob (learn to hire)
At this point in time I am going to overlook the "wonderful" doctors that a certain establishment employs and go straight to verbally attacking the front desk staff for both the clinic and the lab. Not only do they blatantly lie to people but they are quite incapable of doing their job. I've been thinking about it for a while and the only thing I could come up with was the fact that monkeys could do as good a job, if not better.

Let's begin with the clinic. I will give you what actually happened and what would have happened had there been monkeys at the front desk instead.
Real:
I check in at the front and the lady asks me to go through the other doors "down that way" (she does not point in any direction). I tell her I am waiting for my husband to get here and she assures me that she will send him in. So I go to the doors "down that way"... roughly translated I wander around until the wench physically points me in the right direction. D never shows up. The doctor has to go retrieve him twenty minutes later even though he got there about 5 minutes after I did and asked the front desk if I had checked in yet to which they replied "No." LIES!!! SLANDER!!! IDIOTS!!!!

Monkey Scenario:
I go to the front desk to check in. The front desk monkey picks it's nose. I tell the monkey I am waiting for my husband. The front desk monkey scratches itself while it still has nose remnants on it's finger. I am grossed out. I tell the monkey again I am here for my appointment. The monkey flings poo at the back wall. D arrives. I get to see the doctor WITH my husband.

Monkeys: 1 Front Desk Morons: 0 Monkeys win.

I would go into the story about the incredibly rude, nonobservant, upsettingly irritating front desk lab tech that I almost strangled but as you may have figured out, taking about this vile excuse for a human being makes me cranky. Every time I think of her I want to vomit blood. So instead, suffice it to say that Monkeys: 2, Front Desk Morons: 0 Monkeys Win!

A Time I Had















Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I've determined that your monkey scenario would work in many many situations. Lets just take a random example and say my work. Replace them all with monkeys I would actually enjoy going to work. Anywho I digress.

Drunk Wheel pizza was always delicious. Good Times indeed.